IT Technician – Min Level 2 – Perth
Our Leading Client is looking for a level 2/3 IT Technician to join their friendly team.
Standard Hours of work are Mon to Friday 8-5 but once fully conversant with our clients you maybe required to travel to other sites and also be on call occassionally.
The job requires the following essential skills and some that are desirable but not essential as long as you can show the relevant experience.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Windows 10, 7 and XP OS’s
- Experience with Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Server 2012R2 and Server 2016
- Experience with Cisco routers (mainly 800 series)
- Proven ability of Routing and Switching
- Good understanding of WAN/LAN Network Design
- Good understanding of EIGRP routing protocol
- Great understanding of IPv4 and TCP/IP
- Good understanding of VPN’s and DMVPN’s
- Use of StorageCraft SPX
- Understanding of IPSec
- Good understanding of Azure Site to Site VPN
- Detailed knowledge of network printers and use of PCL6
- Detailed knowledge of hardware not limited to conventional PC’s (includes POS systems)
- Detailed understanding of Office365
- Understanding of SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of IIS
- Good understanding of Active Directory & Azure Active Director
- Must be able to travel
- Ability to think outside of the box when troubleshooting
- Understanding of Network Anaysis
- Any coding experience is valued (C#; Java; Python; VBA; etc)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Diploma of Computer Science or equivalent
- CompTIA Certifications
If you are looking to join a friendly progressive company then please do not hesitate to send your resume and contact details through in response to this advert.